Aviator Assistant Adds ASA's 2024 FAR/AIM to EFB and Flight School Management Software Subscriptions
"Daniel Curtis, CEO of Aviator Assistant, said, 'Our collaboration with ASA marks a significant milestone. By including the 2024 edition of the FAR/AIM in every subscription to our EFB, we're taking safety and education in aviation to the next level.'"
Aviator Assistant, a premier provider of aviation software solutions, is thrilled to announce its collaboration with Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. (ASA). This alliance integrates the 2024 edition of the Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual (FAR/AIM) directly into Aviator Assistant's Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) and Flight School Management Software. Moreover, every subscription to Aviator Assistant's EFB will now include access to ASA's 2024 FAR/AIM, elevating safety, compliance, and user experience for aviators and flight schools alike.
This groundbreaking integration provides:
- Inclusive Access: Every subscription to Aviator Assistant's EFB will now include ASA's 2024 edition of FAR/AIM at no additional cost.
- Up-to-date Regulations: Immediate access to the most current FAR/AIM documents.
- Ease of Use: A user-friendly interface designed for quick searches and real-time updates.
- Compliance: Enhances the ability to adhere to regulations by making the FAR/AIM readily available during flight planning and execution.
- Educational Advantage: Flight schools can seamlessly integrate the FAR/AIM into their curriculum, offering both instructors and students an easier way to reference vital regulations and aeronautical information.
Daniel Curtis, CEO of Aviator Assistant, said, "Our collaboration with ASA marks a significant milestone. By including the 2024 edition of the FAR/AIM in every subscription to our EFB, we're taking safety and education in aviation to the next level."
ASA President, Greg Robbins, says of the endeavor, "ASA is excited to provide students, pilots, and instructors with fast, easy access to the most pertinent federal aviation regulations combined with the aeronautical information manual, both of which are essential for every pilot operating an aircraft in the national airspace system. This product integration with Aviator Assistant puts these valuable resources at EFB users fingertips without increasing subscription costs."
Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. has been providing trusted aviation training products for more than 80 years to students, pilots, flight instructors, aviation mechanics, air traffic controllers, career aviators, remote pilots and drone operators. ASA's pilot supplies, software, and publications are supported with integrity, consistency, and superior customer service.Learn More
To access the 2024 FAR/AIM inside of Aviator Assistant EFB, navigate to the 'ASA FAR/AIM' menu item inside of the "More" section. Here you will have quick and easy access the FAR/AIM with powerful search functionality.